    what should i do to resolve this prob?
    greetings
    m.

    m, Dec 16, 2008

  2. m wrote:
    > Hallo
    > after updating Vista i cannot open links from emails or web pages,
    > clicking an email address doesn't open the FF - i always get this
    > message from IE?!:
    >
    > Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not
    > properly installed.
    >
    > what should i do to resolve this prob?
    > greetings
    > m.

    it tells you what to do in your second paragraph

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Dec 16, 2008

  3. m

    m Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo schrieb:
    > m wrote:
    >> Hallo
    >> after updating Vista i cannot open links from emails or web pages,
    >> clicking an email address doesn't open the FF - i always get this
    >> message from IE?!:
    >>
    >> Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is
    >> not properly installed.
    >>
    >> what should i do to resolve this prob?
    >> greetings
    >> m.

    > it tells you what to do in your second paragraph

    this i understood, but it worked few months and suddenly stopped.
    i wrote at the news.mozilla.org group, the solution helped but only
    considering www addresses. emails don't work.
    i'll do the re-installation :/
    thanks for help
    --
    m.