Opening links from outlook

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Colonel Blip, Jul 10, 2004.

  1. Colonel Blip

    Colonel Blip Guest

    I've set FF as default browser and it opens when I click on any url type
    links. However, from OL, if FF is closed and I click a link it opens and
    loads the page BUT if FF is open and I hit the same link a tap pops up and
    the page appears to be loading but it doesn't - status bar says Done. It is
    as if there is a needed time delay somewhere. How do I get around this one?

    --
    Colonel Blip

    Remove "nospam" when replying.

    Colonel Blip, Jul 10, 2004