    or not, it always starts a new instance in a smaller window. This is
    frustrating because I have to maximize each window for every new
    instance. What's going on here? Thanks for any help.

    Westley, Jan 8, 2006

  2. Westley

    gwtc Guest

    Westley wrote:

    > I'm having a problem opening opening Firefox in Windows XP. Until
    > today, it was opening fine. Now every time I start Firefox, it does not
    > open maximized. Regardless of whether or not I closed Firefox maximized
    > or not, it always starts a new instance in a smaller window. This is
    > frustrating because I have to maximize each window for every new
    > instance. What's going on here? Thanks for any help.

    Right click on the icon you use to start up FF, and select Properties.
    Look at the bottom for something called "Run" and change that
    setting to Maximized

    gwtc, Jan 8, 2006

  3. Westley

    Westley Guest

    gwtc wrote:

    >>I'm having a problem opening opening Firefox in Windows XP. Until
    >>today, it was opening fine. Now every time I start Firefox, it does not
    >>open maximized. Regardless of whether or not I closed Firefox maximized
    >>or not, it always starts a new instance in a smaller window. This is
    >>frustrating because I have to maximize each window for every new
    >>instance. What's going on here? Thanks for any help.
    >>

    >Right click on the icon you use to start up FF, and select Properties.
    >Look at the bottom for something called "Run" and change that setting

    to >Maximized

    That worked. Thanks for your help.

    Westley, Jan 8, 2006
  4. Westley

    Gew

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Kingston, Jamaica.
    What if launched thru Start/Run: firefox ?

    Gew, Nov 12, 2009