    I need to open jpg files so that they all open within one corel photopaint
    application.
    Can anyone help?

    =?Utf-8?B?cGhpbA==?=, Sep 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cGhpbA==?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 05:31:01 -0700, phil <>
    wrote:

    Maybe this is what you want?:

    Open Photopaint
    Go to Windows Explorer to the directory with the images
    Select the images and drag them on the Photopaint-icon in the taskbar,
    which gives focus to Photopaint
    Let mouse-button go :)

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Sep 23, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cGhpbA==?=

    cat5 Guest

    xp pro install after x64

    Hi, can anyone show how to install xp pro on antoher drive while x64 already
    installed on C

    Thanks

    cat5, Sep 25, 2006