    Jack Guest

    I cannot open any attachments . This started since I had the problem of
    "Unmountable boot volume" Anything I can do about it? Serious answers Only.

    Jack, Jul 12, 2006

  2. Jack wrote:
    > I cannot open any attachments . This started since I had the problem of
    > "Unmountable boot volume" Anything I can do about it? Serious answers Only.

    Yes, read one of the millions of posts that cover this issue.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 12, 2006

  3. Jack

    SgtMinor Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Jack wrote:
    >
    >> I cannot open any attachments . This started since I had the problem
    >> of "Unmountable boot volume" Anything I can do about it? Serious
    >> answers Only.
    >>

    > Yes, read one of the millions of posts that cover this issue.

    Dammit, Brian. Jack specifically stated: "Serious answers Only"!

    SgtMinor, Jul 12, 2006
  4. Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Jack wrote:
    >> I cannot open any attachments . This started since I had the problem
    >> of "Unmountable boot volume" Anything I can do about it? Serious
    >> answers Only.

    > Yes, read one of the millions of posts that cover this issue.

    Wasn't there a Windows update yesterday? Seems everytime there is, this
    question pops up many times for the next few days. Sir Gates thinks he
    knows better than his customers how they want to option their .. um ..
    mail client.

    However, I would still like to hear where the problem "Unmountable boot
    volume" surfaces, eh?

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 12, 2006
  5. Jack

    clot Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >
    >> Jack wrote:
    >>> I cannot open any attachments . This started since I had the problem
    >>> of "Unmountable boot volume" Anything I can do about it? Serious
    >>> answers Only.

    >> Yes, read one of the millions of posts that cover this issue.

    > Wasn't there a Windows update yesterday? Seems everytime there is,
    > this question pops up many times for the next few days. Sir Gates
    > thinks he knows better than his customers how they want to option
    > their .. um .. mail client.
    >
    > However, I would still like to hear where the problem "Unmountable
    > boot volume" surfaces, eh?

    Mr Goat's latest HDD cloggers disconnected a number of my shortcuts.
    Easily resolved but annoying!

    clot, Jul 12, 2006
  6. Jack

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:02:34 GMT, "Jack" <> wrote:

    >I cannot open any attachments . This started since I had the problem of
    >"Unmountable boot volume" Anything I can do about it? Serious answers Only.

    Provide necessary information, details, etc. What happens when you try
    and open an attachment, how you are trying to open it (ie in your
    e-mail client), and if you can open them outside your e-mail client.
    Then, your operating system, e-mail client, when this started, what
    you did right before it started, etc.

    And yes, I'm serious.

    Evan Platt, Jul 12, 2006
  7. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Provide necessary information, details, etc. What happens when you try
    and open an attachment, how you are trying to open it (ie in your
    e-mail client), and if you can open them outside your e-mail client.
    Then, your operating system, e-mail client, when this started, what
    you did right before it started, etc.

    First I open outlooks express , then I click on the e-mail then I double
    click on the attachment, Have XP , sunday I went to defrag and ended up with
    the problem of "unmountable boot volume" did the fix off the xp disc

    Jack, Jul 13, 2006
  8. Jack

    Evan Platt Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cannot open attachments in outlook express&btnG=Google Search