Opening and Printing Multiple Files

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by fkissam, May 6, 2004.

  1. fkissam

    fkissam Guest

    I want to open 10 different files in MSWORD and have them automatically
    print. I am using WinXP Home edition.

    I had done this before successfully.. But forgot how. I had tried finding
    all the files in windows explorer. Then, I would select them all. Then, I
    would right-click and choose OPEN or choose PRINT.

    When I do that now, NOTHING HAPPENS. They do NOT open in MSWord. They do
    NOT print to my HPDeskjet.

    Any suggestions or utilities or websites that discuss this?

    Thank you.

    fkissam, May 6, 2004

  2. fkissam

    Woody Guest

    Start Word, click "file", "open", select files by holding ctrl key and
    highlighting with mouse (left click), right click highlighted group and
    choose print.

    Woody

    Woody, May 6, 2004