    How do I download digital pictures from my camera to a 'folder' to be able
    to make room on the camera disk......and then further download these pics to
    a CD-RW. I have quite a few photo programs. Thanks....

    JMP, Oct 4, 2004

  2. JMP wrote:
    > How do I download digital pictures from my camera to a 'folder' to be able
    > to make room on the camera disk......and then further download these pics to
    > a CD-RW. I have quite a few photo programs. Thanks....

    Did you get a CD with that camera? If yes, look on it.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 4, 2004

  3. JMP

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "JMP" <> wrote in message
    > How do I download digital pictures from my camera to a 'folder' to be able
    > to make room on the camera disk......and then further download these pics
    > a CD-RW. I have quite a few photo programs. Thanks....

    RTFM...

    what type of output connections does the camera have?
    better yet, what kind of camera do you have (make/model)

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Oct 4, 2004
  4. JMP

    samuel Guest

    "JMP" <> wrote in

    > How do I download digital pictures from my camera to a 'folder' to
    > be able to make room on the camera disk......and then further
    > download these pics to a CD-RW. I have quite a few photo
    > programs. Thanks....

    it's been this way for more than 4 months

    do you have the manual for your camera ?

    what graphic programs do you have ? what operating system ?

    samuel, Oct 4, 2004