    do to resolve this?
    Thanks a million.

    , Dec 3, 2007

  2. wrote:

    > I just got g mail

    You just acquired it? Or it is your only email service?

    > and I was on a website that said to open the link to fill out a file
    > and a message came up that said something about my mail program was
    > blocking this. Does anyone have an idea of what they are talking
    > about & what I can do to resolve this?

    As I interpret your question, you were at a site where you encountered a
    link that said something like: "Email us at <>"
    When you clicked it, you got some sort of error.

    If all you have is Google gmail, you can't use "mailto" links, as they
    depend upon a real email client being set up on your computer.
    Thunderbird, Outhouse Express, and so forth.

    Why don't you set up Thunderbird
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/
    and configure it to access your gmail account?
    http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13273

    > Thanks a million.

    My services aren't that expensive... :)

    --