  1. I have a problem to write a program to open wireless zero
    configuration dialog in WinXP and WinCE. does there have any api to
    call or some reference code for me to solve it?

    =?Utf-8?B?QXV0dW1u?=, May 30, 2005

  2. For CE you can use example from Platform Builder on
    C:\WINCE500\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\NETSAMP\WZCTOOL
    and
    C:\WINCE500\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\NETUI

    Arkady
    P.S. Some code was published in drivers group for that in XP but I can't
    find that just now

    Arkady Frenkel, May 30, 2005

  3. At the end I found that :
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group...?q=LPCSTR0x0018&rnum=1&hl=en#8bfb174f20dafb86
    (aware of wrap )
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 1, 2005
  4. BTW both windows ( uncomment one and comment other ) opened just fine for me
    in XP ( SP1/2 ).

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 1, 2005
  5. Thanks for yuor help, and I will try it.

    =?Utf-8?B?QXV0dW1u?=, Jun 2, 2005