    How do I do this?

    Is there any specific free software available for this?

    Thanks In Advance!

    Chad S, Jul 22, 2007

  2. Chad S wrote:

    > How do I do this?
    > Is there any specific free software available for this?

    It would help if you would describe with more details. What kind of
    file? Where did you find it? And of course, why do you want to run it?

    You're using Vista, correct?

    That said, you could probably view what was in the file using a text
    editor but all you'll likely see is binary stuff.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 22, 2007

  3. Chad S

    Plato Guest

    Chad S wrote:

    > How do I do this?
    > Is there any specific free software available for this?

    What happened when you did a search in google for such ware?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 22, 2007
  4. Chad S

    Chad S Guest

    Its a torrent file that I downloaded.

    Chad S, Jul 22, 2007
  5. Chad S

    Chad S Guest

    There were too many links and I've no idea what to download so really wanted
    some recommendations from you guys what your preferred player is for these
    files.

    Chad S, Jul 22, 2007
  6. Chad S

    meerkat Guest

    "Chad S" <> wrote in message
    > How do I do this?
    >
    > Is there any specific free software available for this?

    Go have a read here Chad.
    http://www.iceteks.com/articles.php/binfile/1

    It tells about .bin files.

    meerkat, Jul 22, 2007
  7. Chad S wrote:
    > Its a torrent file that I downloaded.

    Doing just a little guesswork here, I assume you meant you downloaded a
    torrent which in turn helped you download a .bin file. If the .bin is a
    movie some media players can deal with them directly. If it's a software
    application, you'd be better off to just burn the .bin to CDR with
    something like Nero and run the setup from the CDR.

    Check out: http://tinyurl.com/z9tng

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 22, 2007
  8. Chad S

    Chad S Guest

    Yeah but if I burn the file onto the cd and cannot even view to see if its
    just trailers and not the movie that I downloaded it would just take more
    time when I could just view it say on the computer then put it to disk if I
    like it or if the genuine movie/show.

    Chad S, Jul 22, 2007
  9. Chad S

    Guest

    "Chad S" <> wrote:

    >Its a torrent file that I downloaded.

    Download and install Daemon
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php
    mount your Torrent - open explorer to the new CD/DVD you have and see
    if it's worth burning to a CD.

    --
    Microsoft Sees Stronger XP Sales in FY08
    www.pcworld.com/article/id,134908-page,1/article.html

    , Jul 22, 2007
  10. Chad S wrote:
    > Yeah but if I burn the file onto the cd and cannot even view to see if
    > its just trailers and not the movie that I downloaded it would just take
    > more time when I could just view it say on the computer then put it to
    > disk if I like it or if the genuine movie/show.

    And that would be why I included a link that suggests using Media Player
    Classic, because it does precisely what you describe.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 22, 2007