    C++, as Vocal is? Unfortunately the platform I'm looking to implement
    VoIP on does not have a C++ compiler available. Thank you.

    Lee Thalblum

    Lee Thalblum, Jun 12, 2004

  2. Lee Thalblum

    Kurt Jaeger Guest

    In article <>,
    Lee Thalblum <> wrote:
    >Does anyone know of an open source SIP stack written in C rather than
    >C++, as Vocal is? Unfortunately the platform I'm looking to implement
    >VoIP on does not have a C++ compiler available. Thank you.

    www.iptel.org, the SIP express router ?

    Have you looked at OSIP from GNU ?

    http://www.gnu.org/directory/libs/oSIP.html

    --
    MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger 16 years to go !
    LF.net GmbH fon +49 711 90074-23

    Kurt Jaeger, Jun 12, 2004

  3. Lee Thalblum

    Lee Thalblum Guest

    I hadn't found either of those in my research. Thank you for the suggestions.

    Lee

    Lee Thalblum, Jun 13, 2004