Open source messenger software for corporate use ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rick Blythin, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. Rick Blythin

    Rick Blythin Guest

    Can anyone recommend a messenger package that has versions for PC, Macintosh
    and Linux. But in it's terms of use doesn't state it can't be used for
    corporate use ?. I looked into MSN but Microsoft informed me:

    --
    No solicitation will be tolerated with Messenger. This does not mean that
    you can not use it for troubleshooting purposes though. To help people is

    I'd rather try and source another program that I can use for corporate use.

    Any suggestions would be great.

    Rick
    Rick Blythin, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Rick Blythin

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Jabber http://www.jabber.org/software/clients.php

    pcbutts1, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Rick Blythin

    Rick Blythin Guest

    Thanks for the link it was very helpful.

    Rick Blythin, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Rick Blythin

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You're Welcome.