    Thanks & Regards
    Anji
    , Feb 16, 2004

  2. Hello!

    wrote:

    > I have csv records like:
    > Date, Caller,Callee,Duration.
    > This file based on information from radius server.
    > Is some open software where could I use my records
    > with my rates to prepare invoicing ?

    There is an open source VoIP billing - PortaBilling (www.portaone.com),
    but it is commercial, full-scale billing - so probably for your case it is
    an overkill. I think in your case you can just process these .CSV files in
    Excel, MS Access or something similar and just put a correct summaries
    where you need them.

    > I tried Trabas but I didn't find information how
    > Trabas use prepared CDR records from radius.

    Trabas can import CDRs from the RADIUS detail files.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Feb 17, 2004