Open RAW survey

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alan Browne, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Alan Browne, Feb 5, 2006

  2. Alan Browne

    Chris Dubea Guest

    On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:07:38 -0500, Alan Browne
    <> wrote:

    >You may have seen this already.
    >
    >A bit overdone and some questions are repetitive (sanity checks perhaps)
    >
    >http://openraw.org/survey/

    One of the most skewed surveys I've ever seen. Some of the questions
    conflict themselves, with all of the questions wanted to produce a
    specific answer.

    No objective viewer of the data gleaned from this survey will take it
    seriously.

    It's a shame the need was felt to do this as we are all concerned
    about the ownership issues regarding RAW files.
    Chris

    Chris Dubea, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Chris Dubea wrote:

    > It's a shame the need was felt to do this as we are all concerned
    > about the ownership issues regarding RAW files.

    Well, just concerned are we all? Should we be writing our Congress
    persons/Reps/Govs/Dictators/Parliament etc. ?

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Feb 10, 2006