open pdf file with Access!!

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by yang, Aug 23, 2007.

  1. yang

    yang

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    could some one give me the code to open a pdf file in special folder
    for example:

    Private Sub CmdOpen_Click()
    Dim FilePath As String
    FilePath = "N:\" & AccountNo & ".doc"
    'Private Sub cmdOpenWordDoc_Click()
    'Check to see that there is a document file path associated with the record
    If IsNull(FilePath) Or FilePath = "" Then
    MsgBox "Please Ensure There Is A File Path Associated For This Document", vbInformation, "Action Cancelled"
    Exit Sub
    Else
    'Check that the document specified in the file path is actually there
    If (Dir(FilePath) = "") Then
    MsgBox "Document Does Not Exist In The Specified Location", vbExclamation, "Action Cancelled"
    Exit Sub
    Else
    'Opens document in Word
    Call OpenWordDoc(FilePath)