    I've had a look through 'about:config' but can't see
    anything obvious.

    Andy J.
    Andy J., Oct 8, 2006

  2. Andy J.

    Timo Salmi Guest

    Andy J. <> wrote:
    > Is there a way to have your 'home page' automatically open when you
    > start a new tab (Ctrl-T) in Firefox?

    ctrl-ClickOnTheHomeIcon is close enough.

    All the best, Timo

    Department of Accounting and Business Finance ; University of Vaasa
    mailto: <http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/> ; FIN-65101, Finland
    Timo's FAQ materials at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html
    Timo Salmi, Oct 8, 2006

  3. Andy J.

    Andy J. Guest

    Timo Salmi wrote:
    > Andy J. <> wrote:
    >> Is there a way to have your 'home page' automatically open when you
    >> start a new tab (Ctrl-T) in Firefox?

    > ctrl-ClickOnTheHomeIcon is close enough.
    >
    > All the best, Timo

    Ah, now that's a trick I didn't know about, cheers Timo.

    Regards,
    Andy J.
    Andy J., Oct 8, 2006
  4. Andy J. wrote:
    > Timo Salmi wrote:
    >> Andy J. <> wrote:
    >>> Is there a way to have your 'home page' automatically open when you
    >>> start a new tab (Ctrl-T) in Firefox?

    >> ctrl-ClickOnTheHomeIcon is close enough.
    >>
    >> All the best, Timo
    >>

    > Ah, now that's a trick I didn't know about, cheers Timo.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Andy J.

    Also, Tab Mix Plus allows you to adjust the settings. Options are blank
    page, home page, or clone the page from the parent tab.

    http://tmp.garyr.net/

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 8, 2006