    Jim

    Tyneside - North East of England
    To email me directly omit the X from my address
    Jim Scott, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Jim Scott

    Splibbilla Guest

    Jim Scott <> in
    news:Xns95A17455F5C27mrjimscottXvirginnet@62.253.162.206:

    > Is it possible to open Mozilla mail/news without opening the Moz
    > browser first, OR is it possible to open both simultaneously?
    > I use netlaunch to open and close F'fox and T'bird at the moment and
    > might change to Moz if this is possible.

    i must have googled "Command line", cuz i've placed,a dn use, this shortcut to moz mail/news i my launch:

    C:\ProgFil\MozProg\mozilla.exe -mail
    teh shortcut has even got the mail icon
    c:\ProgFil\MozProg\chrome\icons\default\messengerWindow.ico

    --
    ....like Malt-O Milk pesto made of Noni Jell-O
    Splibbilla, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Jim Scott wrote:
    > Is it possible to open Mozilla mail/news without opening the Moz browser
    > first, OR is it possible to open both simultaneously?
    > I use netlaunch to open and close F'fox and T'bird at the moment and might
    > change to Moz if this is possible.

    Edit>>Preferences>>Appearance

    Check the options you want. Moz can open Navigator, Composer or
    Mail/News, or two, or all three when you eopen the program.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Jim Scott

    Jim Scott Guest

    Leonidas Jones <> wrote in

    > Jim Scott wrote:
    >> Is it possible to open Mozilla mail/news without opening the Moz
    >> browser first, OR is it possible to open both simultaneously?
    >> I use netlaunch to open and close F'fox and T'bird at the moment and
    >> might change to Moz if this is possible.

    > Edit>>Preferences>>Appearance
    >
    > Check the options you want. Moz can open Navigator, Composer or
    > Mail/News, or two, or all three when you eopen the program.
    >
    > Lee

    You are absolutely correct.
    I have how gone back to a Firefox, Thunderbird and Xnews combination as
    being what seems right for me.

    Jim Scott, Nov 16, 2004