Open message to eddierox

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by eddierox, Apr 4, 2004.

  1. eddierox

    eddierox Guest

    NICE!!!!!
    ALL THIS WELL WRITTEN RHETORIC THAT ONLY INFORMS THAT
    YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM PSUEDO ASYMPTOTIC PEDANTIC
    PSYCHOSIS.
    IF YOU HAVN'T NOTICED, THIS IS A DESIRED CHARACHTERISTIC
    HERE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD FROM THE SAME 'OL TROLLS WHEN
    THEY ARE NOT TOO BUST TRYING TO SEND ME VIRUS'S DESPITE
    FBI WARNINGS FROM MICROSOFT.

    IF YOU'RE JEWISH, YOU KNOW THE MESSIAH IS STILL COMING.
    HE IS ONE OF THE 4 HORSEMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE WHO WILL
    REIGN AS THE SUPREME GIFT OF GOD TO ALL JEWS.
    THE REST OF US WILL BE DEAD...BRAVES' AND COWARDS' ALIKE.

    KNOWING THIS, ALLOW YOUR TROLLS/COMRADES SOME
    MESSIAISM ...

    SMARTASS'S ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

    AS FOR THE MENTALLY/EMOTIONALLY DISTURB'DS' SUCH AS
    YOURSELF...
    ....I WOULD LAUGH AT YOU'RE FROTHING AT THE MOUTH IF YOU
    WEREN'T SO TRAGIC !!!!!!

    YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER HERE!!!!!!
    C'MON STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!!!

    FIRE AWAY!!!!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 4, 2004

  2. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Dear Mr. Eddierox, I see you have come back to grace us with your
    presence, broken caps lock-less keyboard in tow.

    you have added a couple of new words in your vocabulary, so i will assume
    that your attempt to steal a dictionary from a library was a success.

    looks like you also have been following the israel vs palestine conflict
    closely, given your little ditty about jews and the apocalypse.

    well eddie, that's all the energy i have for now.

    please say hi to your little imaginary friends at the FBI and please
    click on the below lick to get your imaginary virus.

    NSFWOS --> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

    huggs & kisses,
    your pal rowdy

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 4, 2004

  3. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    Crap he's back and been reading all the posts in an attempt to learn new
    words. YAWN! eh? at least it will keep the number of posts up...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 4, 2004
  4. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Crap he's back and been reading all the posts in an attempt to learn new
    > words. YAWN! eh? at least it will keep the number of posts up...

    maybe this is eddie?

    http://www.peterboroughsucks.com/photos/omgmullet07Dec02.jpg

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 4, 2004
  5. >please say hi to your little imaginary friends at the FBI and please
    >click on the below lick to get your imaginary virus.

    Do you mean Scully and Mulder?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2004
  6. >at least it will keep the number of posts up...

    Yeah, but no way will he keep up with you! I'm being to think you're a
    news bot harvester that's gained intelligence!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2004
  7. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2004
  8. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    > Yeah, but no way will he keep up with you! I'm being to think you're a
    > news bot harvester that's gained intelligence!

    HEY! I take offense to the 'intelligence' remark! In no way do I want
    anyone thinking I have gained intelligence...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 4, 2004
  9. >HEY! I take offense to the 'intelligence' remark! In no way do I want
    >anyone thinking I have gained intelligence...

    hee, hee, me neither!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2004
  10. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    >>HEY! I take offense to the 'intelligence' remark! In no way do I want
    >>anyone thinking I have gained intelligence...

    > hee, hee, me neither!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    ;0

    --