    trademe?

    regards

    thing
    thing2, Mar 15, 2006

  2. thing2

    J Brockley Guest

    If you go to www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/index.htm you'll be able to
    find out.

    J Brockley, Mar 15, 2006

  3. thing2

    EMB Guest

    thing2 wrote:
    > Is there really such a thing/market?
    >
    > ie is a battered 2 year old Sony-ericsson z600 worth anything on say
    > trademe?

    How battered, and what's the battery like? I may be interested.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Mar 15, 2006
  4. thing2 wrote:

    > Is there really such a thing/market?
    >
    > ie is a battered 2 year old Sony-ericsson z600 worth anything on say
    > trademe?

    You might be surprised at how much Trademe users are willing to pay for
    seemingly worthless goods. Assuming that it's in usable condition (i.e.
    battery holds charge, display is readable, keypad works okay) then I
    would value it at around $40 - $50, but on Trademe it could potentially
    fetch $80 - $90.
    alastair.geek.nz, Mar 15, 2006
  5. thing2

    thing2 Guest

    alastair.geek.nz wrote:
    > thing2 wrote:
    >

    >>Is there really such a thing/market?
    >>
    >>ie is a battered 2 year old Sony-ericsson z600 worth anything on say
    >>trademe?

    > You might be surprised at how much Trademe users are willing to pay for
    > seemingly worthless goods. Assuming that it's in usable condition (i.e.
    > battery holds charge, display is readable, keypad works okay) then I
    > would value it at around $40 - $50, but on Trademe it could potentially
    > fetch $80 - $90.

    yeah been looking, and Im thinking no way would I pay that much for it.....

    regards

    Thing
    thing2, Mar 15, 2006
  6. alastair.geek.nz wrote:
    > thing2 wrote:
    >

    >>Is there really such a thing/market?
    >>
    >>ie is a battered 2 year old Sony-ericsson z600 worth anything on say
    >>trademe?

    > You might be surprised at how much Trademe users are willing to pay for
    > seemingly worthless goods.

    That made me laugh.

    Even more surprising is how much people are willing to pay for new goods
    from Trademe.
    I'm A Trampoline, Mar 19, 2006