    --
    To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" from my address.

    Ron...
    Ron, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Ron wrote:
    > I just want to commend the guys in this group and you know who you are!
    > Lee, Brian....and all the rest who have replied to the few questions I
    > have asked about Mozilla. It is a joy to come in a forum and not get
    > harassed or degraded by ones lack for knowledge of programs... PC's
    > ..etc! It really upsets me to see people argue about things off topic.
    > As in the case when I ask a question in a Windows group...a Windows XP
    > problem I had.... and in three days the thread had evolved into....the
    > war....the economy....and who had the best truck. I found out fast when
    > you see a post that doesn't belong in the group...evade it like the
    > plague. Sorry to babble like this, but I had to let it be known! And if
    > "I" loose track of the topic please put me back on course!

    By the way, I had been meaning to tell you all about my truck...... ;)

    Thanks for the kind words, Ron!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 1, 2005

  3. On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:45:23 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:

    >By the way, I had been meaning to tell you all about my truck...... ;)

    Pah!

    You call _that_ a truck?

    :)
    --
    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net
    Christopher Pollard, Mar 2, 2005
  4. Ron

    GFRfan Guest

    GFRfan, Mar 2, 2005
  5. Ron

    GFRfan Guest

    Christopher Pollard wrote:
    > On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:45:23 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:
    >

    >>By the way, I had been meaning to tell you all about my truck...... ;)

    > Pah!
    >
    > You call _that_ a truck?
    >
    > :)

    And what about George Bush and his war? Huh? What about that? [:^)
    This is a great newsgroup. Very professional and even when we make a
    stupid mistake, Thunderbird-Firefox, we are still made to feel worthy.
    Thanks to all.
    GFRfan, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Ron

    ..brian.. Guest

    Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE GROUP. ( NEWBIE )

    Ron wrote:
    > I just want to commend the guys in this group and you know who you

    are!
    > Lee, Brian....and all the rest who have replied to the few questions

    > have asked about Mozilla. It is a joy to come in a forum and not get
    > harassed or degraded by ones lack for knowledge of programs... PC's
    > ..etc! It really upsets me to see people argue about things off

    topic.
    > As in the case when I ask a question in a Windows group...a Windows

    XP
    > problem I had.... and in three days the thread had evolved

    into....the
    > war....the economy....and who had the best truck. I found out fast

    when
    > you see a post that doesn't belong in the group...evade it like the
    > plague. Sorry to babble like this, but I had to let it be known! And

    if
    > "I" loose track of the topic please put me back on course!
    > --
    > To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" from my address.
    >
    > Ron...

    Thanks. But don't forget Moz Champion and Ed Mullen! You must have
    skipped over my "dickhead" posts ;-)
    --
    Brian
    ..brian.., Mar 2, 2005