    hitting O for a site that starts with O it &Opens in tabs all the
    bookmarks, and I can't see myself ever using that feature, anyway.

    So, any easy way to kill that feature? Thanks!

    OIE, Sep 6, 2004

  2. OIE

    OIE Guest

    On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 23:18:07 -0500, OIE <> wrote:

    >I'm using firefox 0.9.3. Each level of menus under bookmarks has an
    >"open in tabs" selection at the bottom. Any way to get rid of this?
    >Not a huge deal, but I recently started using Mozilla more, and I have
    >all my keystrokes for different bookmarks memorized, and this kinda
    >messes it up a little. Also, it takes up the O key, so instead of
    >hitting O for a site that starts with O it &Opens in tabs all the
    >bookmarks, and I can't see myself ever using that feature, anyway.
    >
    >So, any easy way to kill that feature? Thanks!

    Found the answer myself! Put this in your userChrome.css file:

    menuitem[label="Open in Tabs"] {display: none !important;}

    OIE, Sep 8, 2004

  3. OIE

    Kev Guest

    OIE wrote:

    > Found the answer myself! Put this in your userChrome.css file:
    >
    > menuitem[label="Open in Tabs"] {display: none !important;}

    Thanks for that OIE, do you know how to get rid of the dividing line
    that is now left over?

    --
    Kev
    Brighton UK

    Kev, Sep 19, 2004
  4. OIE

    OIE Guest

    On 18 Sep 2004 23:26:49 GMT, "Kev" <> wrote:

    >OIE wrote:
    >>
    >> Found the answer myself! Put this in your userChrome.css file:
    >>
    >> menuitem[label="Open in Tabs"] {display: none !important;}

    >Thanks for that OIE, do you know how to get rid of the dividing line
    >that is now left over?

    Nope, post if you figure it out :)

    OIE, Sep 22, 2004