    clicking on a link in Firefox? (because I don't want to lose
    interesting pages while disappearing in the chaos of new opened
    browsers)

    La Veins, Mar 5, 2006

    Hendrik Maryns, Mar 5, 2006

  3. La Veins

    gwtc Guest

    Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    > NotDashEscaped: You need GnuPG to verify this message
    >
    > La Veins uitte de volgende tekst op 03/05/2006 10:19 AM:
    >
    >>Is it possible to make "Open in new tab" as the default function when
    >>clicking on a link in Firefox? (because I don't want to lose
    >>interesting pages while disappearing in the chaos of new opened
    >>browsers)

    > Why don?t you just use the middle mouse button? Ah, unless you don?t
    > have one, of course.
    >
    > You can have all external links open in a new tab, as well as links that
    > would open a new window. Look in the Settings under Tabs.
    >
    > H.

    if you don't have a middle mouse, then try right click and select tab,
    or do what I do, hold down the ctrl key and click

    gwtc, Mar 5, 2006
  4. La Veins

    sarahbeez

    Joined:
    May 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I've been trying to figure this out forever because I'm addicted to tabs... I have a Mac & have always used the ctrl key & clicked 'open in new tab' but... I'm sorry, that's annoying.

    I did various things including checking system preferences & Firefox preferences, making everything 'open in new tab' friendly as possible. Somehow now holding down the 'apple key' and clicking the desired link works. YAY!

    sarahbeez, May 14, 2009