    Sam Crawford Guest

    I use "Open Command Window Here", an XP Powertoy.

    Does anyone know of an equivalent for XP-64?
    Sam Crawford, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Sam Crawford

    Drew Myers Guest

    Don't have XP64 installed but in 32bit XP:

    Go to Windows Explorer.
    Tools menu - Folder options...
    File Types tab - select Folder from Registered file types list
    Click Advanced.
    Click New.. button
    Enter Command Prompt (or whatever you like) in Action box
    Enter cmd.exe in Application used to perform action box
    Click OK until you're all the way back to Explorer

    HTH,
    Drew

    Drew Myers, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Sam Crawford

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 25-Aug-2005, "Bernhard Dietrich" <> wrote:

    > >I use "Open Command Window Here", an XP Powertoy.
    > >
    > > Does anyone know of an equivalent for XP-64?

    > Rename the attached text file back to CommandHere.reg and double-click it.
    >

    > << Attached file: CommandHere.txt (3,542 bytes) >>

    Wow! This works great. Thanks.
    Sam Crawford, Aug 26, 2005