    for example: from 10.10.2.2 to 172.16.5.5
    can any one help me with the access list statement

    thank u very much

    ahmad2005, Nov 5, 2008

  2. ahmad2005

    sdunn96

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    34
    access-list access_list_name extended permit tcp any any

    and do that for each service....
    tcp, icmp, udp, etc....

    I think that should work.

    sdunn96, Nov 6, 2008

  3. ahmad2005

    ahmad2005

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    i would like to thank you for your reply
    then
    may be u didnt understand my question
    i need to open the all ports from 10.10.2.2 to 172.16.5.5 , i mean all ports will be allowed in this traffic

    in your asnwer i think (access-list access_list_name extended permit tcp any any) means that you open tcp ports from any source to any destination

    ahmad2005, Nov 7, 2008
  4. ahmad2005

    sdunn96

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    34

    If it is a one to one, then you can specify single hosts in the access_list.

    Specify host before the first computer (source) and then specify host for the second computer (dest.)

    sdunn96, Nov 8, 2008
  5. ahmad2005

    sdunn96

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    34
    Oh, and I would just use the keyword "ip" in the access list, disregard my earlier statment.

    So something like

    access-list 102 permit ip host 10.10.2.2 host 172.16.5.5

    sdunn96, Nov 8, 2008