OOps

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Monli nouer, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. Monli nouer

    Monli nouer Guest

    Only a little question: How many pencils did you spend
    writing the courses?

    Monli nouer, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Monli nouer

    billyw Guest

    why do peolpe say "write" an exam..
    just cant understand that.. seems to be colonial types

    billyw, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Monli nouer

    Jtyc Guest

    > just cant understand that.. seems to be colonial types

    No.

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  4. Monli nouer

    Gary - US Guest

    I don't understand that one either billy. Or sit the exam. I TAKE
    exams.....shiite.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Sep 3, 2003
  5. Monli nouer

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Sorry, but this colonial "took" the exam. And I am never giving it back!!!!

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 3, 2003
  6. Monli nouer

    billyw Guest

    you colonials are all the same, take take take

    billyw, Sep 3, 2003