    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk
    Gazwad, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Gazwad

    relic Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > Bought some wine for cooking but tasted it and liked it and drank the
    > whole bottle.
    > Now I need to upchuck some for the meat dish.
    >
    > Please advise.

    Red, go buy another bottle.
    White, go upchuck.

    You see, with white wine you can pick out the pieces and stuff that aren't
    part of the wine. Red wine tends to colour everything making it nearly
    impossible to distinguish wine from bile.

    --
    - relic -
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
    relic, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    relic wrote:
    || Gazwad wrote:
    ||| Bought some wine for cooking but tasted it and liked it and drank
    ||| the whole bottle.
    ||| Now I need to upchuck some for the meat dish.
    ||| Please advise.
    || Red, go buy another bottle.
    || White, go upchuck.
    || You see, with white wine you can pick out the pieces and stuff that
    || aren't part of the wine. Red wine tends to colour everything making
    || it nearly impossible to distinguish wine from bile.

    Bugger, it was red and I'm too squiffy to drive to the nearest booze hall.
    I'll chuck a Stella in with the mince, **** it.

    --
    Gazwad

    Gazwad, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Gazwad

    John Holmes Guest

    Gazwad came up with this:

    > Bought some wine for cooking but tasted it and liked it and drank the
    > whole bottle.
    > Now I need to upchuck some for the meat dish.
    >
    > Please advise.

    The supermarket, if it isn't closed already. RUN!

    --
    Somebody is watching you.

    -John Holmes-
    John Holmes, Jan 26, 2004
  5. Gazwad

    rotor Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:38:24 +0000, "Gazwad" <>
    wrote:

    >Bought some wine for cooking but tasted it and liked it and drank the whole
    >bottle.
    >Now I need to upchuck some for the meat dish.
    >
    >Please advise.
    >
    >--
    >Gazwad
    >
    >Freelance scientist and people tester.
    >Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    >Moderator: alt.warez.uk
    >

    >Yes well try this tip for a quick fix.

    Wait a while,grab the empty bottle and while no one is looking slip
    it under your jumper and scuttle off to the toilet.
    Empty your bladder into the bottle but leave the handbasin sink
    running so as to pretend that you are in actual fact taking a leak.
    Top up the bottle with water from the handbasin and give it a good
    shake to mix it all together.
    Flush the toilet so that your mates/family/girlfriend/wife think that
    you have really had a piss.
    Sneak back down to the kitchen and while no one is looking add a
    teaspoon of sugar to your bottle together with blackcurrant escence
    just to top off the bottle.
    Shove the cork back on the bottle and place it back in the fridge for
    cooling and I promise you, No one will be any the wiser as most wines
    taste like piss anyway!
    I tried this at christmas and GOT AWAY WITH IT!!

    Rotor:- Ideas from a brilliant mind!!
    rotor, Jan 26, 2004
  6. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    || Gazwad came up with this:
    ||| Bought some wine for cooking but tasted it and liked it and drank
    ||| the whole bottle.
    ||| Now I need to upchuck some for the meat dish.
    ||| Please advise.
    || The supermarket, if it isn't closed already. RUN!
    || --
    || Somebody is watching you.
    || -John Holmes-

    I reckon they close at 10, besides I can't be arsed.

    --
    Gazwad

    Gazwad, Jan 26, 2004
  7. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    rotor wrote:
    || On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:38:24 +0000, "Gazwad" <>
    || wrote:
    ||| Bought some wine for cooking but tasted it and liked it and drank
    ||| the whole bottle.
    ||| Now I need to upchuck some for the meat dish.
    ||| Please advise.
    ||| --
    ||| Gazwad
    ||| Freelance scientist and people tester.
    ||| Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    ||| Moderator: alt.warez.uk
    ||| Yes well try this tip for a quick fix.
    || Wait a while,grab the empty bottle and while no one is looking slip
    || it under your jumper and scuttle off to the toilet.
    || Empty your bladder into the bottle but leave the handbasin sink
    || running so as to pretend that you are in actual fact taking a leak.

    How do you know I piss in the sink?

    || Top up the bottle with water from the handbasin and give it a good
    || shake to mix it all together.
    || Flush the toilet so that your mates/family/girlfriend/wife think that
    || you have really had a piss.

    But I would have taken a piss unless of course your first step was unclear.

    || Sneak back down to the kitchen and while no one is looking add a
    || teaspoon of sugar to your bottle together with blackcurrant escence
    || just to top off the bottle.
    || Shove the cork back on the bottle and place it back in the fridge for
    || cooling and I promise you, No one will be any the wiser as most wines
    || taste like piss anyway!

    SHaould I take the cork out of my arse first?

    || I tried this at christmas and GOT AWAY WITH IT!!

    Yea but you're a confirmed wino.

    --
    Gazwad

    Gazwad, Jan 26, 2004
  8. Gazwad

    rotor Guest

    rotor, Jan 27, 2004
  9. Gazwad

    D o t a u Guest

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > Bought some wine for cooking but tasted it and liked it and drank the

    whole
    > bottle.
    > Now I need to upchuck some for the meat dish.
    >
    > Please advise.

    You drank a whole bottle of wine and you can still use a computer?!?!
    Go Gaz, Go Gaz, Go Gaz, Go...

    Last time I drank a whole bottle on my own, I woke up in bed with some 17yr
    old chickie.
    I think I should drink more often..

    --
    D o t A u

    "It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."
    D o t a u, Jan 27, 2004
  10. Gazwad

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Wait awhile then just piss on the meat.