    Spammy Sammy Guest

    ....on a Switch and I can't remember what I changed it to.
    Doh!

    Spammy Sammy, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Spammy Sammy

    Spammy Sammy Guest

    > snip

    ....and immediately upon posting my error I remembered what the new one was.

    Wahey :)

    Spammy Sammy, Feb 11, 2005

  3. "Spammy Sammy" <> wrote in message
    >> snip

    > ...and immediately upon posting my error I remembered what the new one
    > was.
    >
    > Wahey :)

    Usually there's a method of "password recovery." Sometimes it's as simple
    as poking a "reset button" (on my linksys router), or other times it's a
    little more involved. Generally speaking though, if you have physical
    access to the device, you can reset it somehow. Glad you remembered it
    though ;)

    Patrick Michael, Feb 12, 2005