    Doompa dee do......
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Doompa dee do...... to alt.test :0 )

    In news:p,
    paul s <> typed: With a :)
    > Doompa dee do......
    § GateKeeper §, Jul 23, 2003

  3. --

    "§ GateKeeper §" <> wrote in message
    news:ZEATa.14491$2.webusenet.com...
    > Doompa dee do...... to alt.test :0 )
    >
    > In news:p,
    > paul s <> typed: With a :)
    > > Doompa dee do......

    Cholly und der Choklit Faktry, right? :)
    Sweet Andy Licious, Jul 23, 2003
  4. paul s

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

    > Doompa dee do......

    I've got another testgroup for you....news:alt.test.dammit
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 23, 2003
  5. paul s

    trout Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:
    >
    >> Doompa dee do......

    > I've got another testgroup for you....news:alt.test.dammit

    Test group?
    I thought he was doing an impression.
    --
    "Slumpa, lumpa; fiddly foo."
    trout, Jul 24, 2003
  6. paul s

    trout Guest

    Sweet Andy Licious wrote:

    > "§ GateKeeper §" <> wrote in message
    >> Doompa dee do...... to alt.test :0 )
    >>
    >> In news:p,
    >> paul s <> typed: With a :)
    >>> Doompa dee do......

    > Cholly und der Choklit Faktry, right? :)

    Yup. But, more disturbing than this knowledge, is your style of
    posting.
    Try OE Quotefix to bottom-post properly:
    <http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/>
    Otherwise, just be sure to delete the blank space, and signature
    delimiter (the -- ) at the top of your post (which should be at the
    bottom of the post to separate a signature), before you scroll down and
    reply.
    --
    "I say this because I seethe with hatred. It's a hobby; and I also get
    air-miles for crushing the human spirit."
    trout, Jul 24, 2003