Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Sep 27, 2008.

  1. Anybody see McCain's cheep shotz at the black dude? WoWiE...

    Nothing like sophisticated racism spewing out McCain's
    double-face presentation? He should have stayed with the
    "cancelling the debates until the financial crisis is solved"
    strategy -- because he sure was full of a bunch of words which
    said absolutely nothing, except "military" and so-called
    "experience". Yeah, "experience" at voting any way Bush wants
    him to; and then bitching to high-heaven about it; and then
    coming back around to supporting occupation for an undetermined
    length of generations... And he dares to squawk at another
    Senator for opposing the "surge" finance bill in favor of a
    plan to get everyone back home.

    And now, McCain is *for* more corporate welfare to bail out mortgage
    companies! Why don't Congressmen just make the mortgage banks
    refinance the big ARMs and slow payers to keep their money flowing?
    It seems just that simple. But, oh no, they forclose on everybody,
    and then the taxpayers are supposed to pay for the losses.

    Please raise hell with your congress-critters. A lot of people already
    are, so let 'em know how bad this sucks.

    Well, looks like I'm jumping ship and voting with the Demotards
    this time around. If I'm going to be paying welfare, I might
    as well be one. <shakes head a la Lewis Black>

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

    Crash cushions : < http://91.121.132.199/gifs/10465.gif >
    Bucky Breeder, Sep 27, 2008

  2. Bucky Breeder

    Tony Guest

    Well now that Obama has shown his black face on nation tv and embarrassed
    the whole race of spooks the only thing left to do is vote for McCain. I'll
    bet Obama's parents are voting for McCain.

    Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Anybody see McCain's cheep shotz at the black dude? WoWiE...
    >
    > Nothing like sophisticated racism spewing out McCain's
    > double-face presentation? He should have stayed with the
    > "cancelling the debates until the financial crisis is solved"
    > strategy -- because he sure was full of a bunch of words which
    > said absolutely nothing, except "military" and so-called
    > "experience". Yeah, "experience" at voting any way Bush wants
    > him to; and then bitching to high-heaven about it; and then
    > coming back around to supporting occupation for an undetermined
    > length of generations... And he dares to squawk at another
    > Senator for opposing the "surge" finance bill in favor of a
    > plan to get everyone back home.
    >
    > And now, McCain is *for* more corporate welfare to bail out mortgage
    > companies! Why don't Congressmen just make the mortgage banks
    > refinance the big ARMs and slow payers to keep their money flowing?
    > It seems just that simple. But, oh no, they forclose on everybody,
    > and then the taxpayers are supposed to pay for the losses.
    >
    > Please raise hell with your congress-critters. A lot of people already
    > are, so let 'em know how bad this sucks.
    >
    > Well, looks like I'm jumping ship and voting with the Demotards
    > this time around. If I'm going to be paying welfare, I might
    > as well be one. <shakes head a la Lewis Black>
    >
    > --
    >
    > I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!
    >
    > Crash cushions : < http://91.121.132.199/gifs/10465.gif >

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 27, 2008

  3. For the mortgage breaks?

    Tony <> wrote in

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 27, 2008
  4. Paul Montgumdrop <> wrote in news:HYWdnb-
    :

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> Anybody see McCain's cheep shotz at the black dude? WoWiE...
    >>
    >> Nothing like sophisticated racism spewing out McCain's
    >> double-face presentation? He should have stayed with the
    >> "cancelling the debates until the financial crisis is solved"
    >> strategy -- because he sure was full of a bunch of words which
    >> said absolutely nothing, except "military" and so-called
    >> "experience". Yeah, "experience" at voting any way Bush wants
    >> him to; and then bitching to high-heaven about it; and then
    >> coming back around to supporting occupation for an undetermined
    >> length of generations... And he dares to squawk at another
    >> Senator for opposing the "surge" finance bill in favor of a
    >> plan to get everyone back home.
    >>
    >> And now, McCain is *for* more corporate welfare to bail out mortgage
    >> companies! Why don't Congressmen just make the mortgage banks
    >> refinance the big ARMs and slow payers to keep their money flowing?
    >> It seems just that simple. But, oh no, they forclose on everybody,
    >> and then the taxpayers are supposed to pay for the losses.
    >>
    >> Please raise hell with your congress-critters. A lot of people already
    >> are, so let 'em know how bad this sucks.
    >>
    >> Well, looks like I'm jumping ship and voting with the Demotards
    >> this time around. If I'm going to be paying welfare, I might
    >> as well be one. <shakes head a la Lewis Black>
    >>

    > McCain is old guard and he wants to keep that chicken-shit war going,
    > which as got the US in all kinds of trouble around the world when the US
    > lost focus on what it needed to do.
    >
    > The point was to get Bin Laden and his gang and get the hell out, after
    > it did it. McCain has NOT learn from the Vietnam mess. Those people in
    > that region have been fighting for 1,000's of years. WTF does the US
    > think it can do over there that no other country could accomplish over
    > the years?
    >
    > The US should get out, stop spending 10 billion dollars a month to
    > support that chicken-shit country that doesn't give a **** about the US.
    >
    > The US needs to start looking at its own internal problems, because the
    > country is fucked-up.

    And our 2 choices? Lordy, it's depressing. At least maybe Obama will
    bring in some fresh thinking and hopefully do away with some corruption.

    Welll, one *can* hope?

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 27, 2008
  5. Bucky Breeder

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Bucky Breeder added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...

    > Anybody see McCain's cheep shotz at the black dude? WoWiE...
    >
    > Nothing like sophisticated racism spewing out McCain's
    > double-face presentation? He should have stayed with the
    > "cancelling the debates until the financial crisis is solved"
    > strategy -- because he sure was full of a bunch of words which
    > said absolutely nothing, except "military" and so-called
    > "experience". Yeah, "experience" at voting any way Bush wants
    > him to; and then bitching to high-heaven about it; and then
    > coming back around to supporting occupation for an
    > undetermined length of generations... And he dares to squawk
    > at another Senator for opposing the "surge" finance bill in
    > favor of a plan to get everyone back home.
    >
    > And now, McCain is *for* more corporate welfare to bail out
    > mortgage companies! Why don't Congressmen just make the
    > mortgage banks refinance the big ARMs and slow payers to keep
    > their money flowing? It seems just that simple. But, oh no,
    > they forclose on everybody, and then the taxpayers are
    > supposed to pay for the losses.
    >
    > Please raise hell with your congress-critters. A lot of
    > people already are, so let 'em know how bad this sucks.
    >
    > Well, looks like I'm jumping ship and voting with the
    > Demotards this time around. If I'm going to be paying
    > welfare, I might as well be one. <shakes head a la Lewis
    > Black>

    You should also realize that there is enough racism and bigotry
    to go around. I personally don't pick my candidates by the color
    of their epidermous but apparently the black voters do as they
    are blindly supporting Sen. Obama without even bothering to see
    what he really stands for. I don't defend McCain or diss Obama
    but they both are full of shit and just traded barbs at each
    other last night. You might also want to look in on the polls to
    see that there's an underlying problem for Obama that may rub off
    on other black candidates for Federal office, the many recent
    polls that appear to show that as little as 6-8% but as much as
    35-40% of the people surveyed may actually be lying to the
    pollsters and may/will change their vote in the secrecy of the
    balloting box. This doesn't make discrimination, racism, or
    bigotry right on either side, just a reality often called the
    "Bradley effect" after a black candidate for governor a
    generation ago that was solidly in the lead going into the
    general election yet was defeated by a sustantial margin.

    In short, therefore, all voters, pundits, political analysts, and
    media people - including you - are ill-served fanning the flames
    of racism et al. Even Michell Obama gets into the situation by
    referring to McCain's running mate as "don't vote for her because
    she's cute". Also, recall that it is only Sen. Obama that has
    actually played the race card with at least 5 speeches in which
    he said "they're going to try to scare you about me because I
    have a funny name, I don't look like the other guys on the
    currency, and BTW you know he's black.

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    "Don't say 'can't' when you really mean 'won't'"
    HEMI-Powered, Sep 27, 2008
  6. Bucky Breeder

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Tony added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

    > Well now that Obama has shown his black face on nation tv and
    > embarrassed the whole race of spooks the only thing left to do
    > is vote for McCain. I'll bet Obama's parents are voting for
    > McCain.

    Vote for whomever you like but don't make overtly racial slurs like
    you did.

    HEMI-Powered, Sep 27, 2008
  7. Bucky Breeder

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 14:34:38 +0000, HEMI-Powered wrote:

    > Tony added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
    >
    >> Well now that Obama has shown his black face on nation tv and
    >> embarrassed the whole race of spooks the only thing left to do is vote
    >> for McCain. I'll bet Obama's parents are voting for McCain.
    >>

    > Vote for whomever you like but don't make overtly racial slurs like you
    > did.

    So does that mean that one can mutter racial slurs under one's breath?

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com
    Aardvark, Sep 27, 2008
  8. Bucky Breeder

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Aardvark added these comments in the current discussion du jour

    >>> Well now that Obama has shown his black face on nation tv
    >>> and embarrassed the whole race of spooks the only thing left
    >>> to do is vote for McCain. I'll bet Obama's parents are
    >>> voting for McCain.
    >>>

    >> Vote for whomever you like but don't make overtly racial
    >> slurs like you did.

    > So does that mean that one can mutter racial slurs under one's
    > breath?

    Well, being that this is a politically world, probably better to
    mutter. Or, as Lincoln but it:

    "'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and
    remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

    HEMI-Powered, Sep 27, 2008