    ps I know this is off topic, but you lot are a bunch of smart cookies
    so I'm giving it a whirl
    , Apr 22, 2009

  2. http://www.vitalrec.com/links2.html#Canada

    your time.

    The Real Truth [MS MVP], Apr 22, 2009

  3. Guest

    Thank you for the reply, but I'm looking for current RECENT death
    records for Ontario, Canada.

    While your link was interesting it was primarily American and dealt
    with ancestory - ie very old old records.

    ..

    On Apr 22, 1:31 pm, "The Real Truth [MS MVP]" <> wrote:
    > http://www.vitalrec.com/links2.html#Canada
    >
    > --
    > The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
    > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
    > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
    > your time.
    > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Hello,

    > > I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify if
    > > someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am unsure of
    > > their last/current address or city and they have a very common name -
    > > making a internet search futile.

    > > Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?

    > > I've spent the morning looking and have come up empty handed. Perhaps
    > > I don't know the 'lingo' to find what I'm looking for.

    > > Thanks

    > > ps I know this is off topic, but you lot are a bunch of smart cookies
    > > so I'm giving it a whirl
    , Apr 22, 2009
  4. Anyolmouse Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Thank you for the reply, but I'm looking for current RECENT death
    > records for Ontario, Canada.
    >
    > While your link was interesting it was primarily American and dealt
    > with ancestory - ie very old old records.

    Maybe you can find a contact here for what you want.
    http://www.publicrecordcenter.com/canada_ontario.htm besides genealogy
    links there are government office links.

    --
    Anyolmouse
    Anyolmouse, Apr 22, 2009
  5. <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify if
    > someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am unsure of
    > their last/current address or city and they have a very common name -
    > making a internet search futile.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?
    >
    > I've spent the morning looking and have come up empty handed. Perhaps
    > I don't know the 'lingo' to find what I'm looking for.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > ps I know this is off topic, but you lot are a bunch of smart cookies
    > so I'm giving it a whirl

    Talk to someone at the morgue at a large hospital or the medical
    examiner/coroner's office. They could probably point you in the right
    direction.
    Charlie Darwin, Apr 22, 2009
  6. What list?

    your time.

    The Real Truth [MS MVP], Apr 23, 2009
  7. Tony Guest

    --

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Apr 23, 2009
  8. catchme Guest

    Charlie Darwin wrote:

    > Talk to someone at the morgue at a large hospital or the medical
    > examiner/coroner's office. They could probably point you in the right
    > direction.

    lol.
    indeed, as we all wind up there sooner or later.
    the morgue is a place we are all just dying to go.
    catchme, Apr 23, 2009
  9. Guest

    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I haven't got a clue where to start looking. I'm trying to verify if
    >someone who resided in Ontario Canada has passed away. I am unsure of
    >their last/current address or city and they have a very common name -
    >making a internet search futile.
    >
    >Does anyone know of a online resource that is current?

    Ontario has a newspaper, and have an obit or Funeral Notices.

    The first thing I would do would be to google:
    "Persons name" site:"Ontario newspaper name"
    (quotes for the persons name)
    --

    Odd sculptures
    http://villageofjoy.com/20-strange-sculptures-part-i/