    Norman White Guest

    Has anyone got experience to ONSPEED the alternative to BROADBAND for £24.99
    per year

    Norman White, Apr 12, 2005

  2. Norman White

    MrGrumpy Guest

    With the way broadband prices are going, downward, unless you don't have
    access to broadband the overall cost/advantage is debateable.
    Then of course it may depend on what you actuall require from your
    connection.
    A simple google search will reveal numerous reviews.

    MrGrumpy, Apr 12, 2005

  3. "Norman White" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone got experience to ONSPEED the alternative to BROADBAND for

    £24.99
    > per year

    I tried it ages ago it was crap, it must just compress pictures etc, as they
    all had a "blocky "look, speed with the dial up was patchy, Tried B.T BB
    shit hot worth the money free upgrade to 2meg on Friday (Only on 512 at the
    mo)
    depending on how far you are away from the exchange might affect your
    choice, If you can only get the slow end BB, and are on a tight budget give
    onspeed a trial first, but 200,000 users worldwide speaks volumes.

    Annette Kurten, Apr 12, 2005