    We have been servicing multi computer office environments and private
    home PC users in Anaheim, orange county - california

    Click for more details : http://www.sacatech.com/anaheim.htm

    Lori, Oct 30, 2007

  2. Lori

    sandy58 Guest

    On Oct 30, 4:30 am, Lori <> wrote:
    > sacatech.com offers onsite Computer Repair Anaheim, PC Repair Services
    > Anaheim, orange county - california. Onsite computer repair,
    > troubleshooting & support service center. Expert technician for home
    > and business, available for solving problems of Desktop, Laptop,
    > network & printers.
    >
    > sacatech.com provides computer repair and computer service of your
    > home or office equipment. Sacatech.com will work one on one with you
    > to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our computer technicians are
    > trained and qualified for problem solving to your home or office
    > computer equipment.
    >
    > We have been servicing multi computer office environments and private
    > home PC users in Anaheim, orange county - california
    >
    > Click for more details :http://www.sacatech.com/anaheim.htm

    Lori, do you cover Aberdeen, Scotland? :)
    I am getting a strange noise from inside the box when I
    change "pages" ie: go from one poster to another in this
    or any other news group, when I play a game, etc.
    The noise is a grunting kinda labouring moan. Very short
    and stops when I have done whatever I am doing.
    I cannot exactly place the location other than saying it
    comes from the lower half of the box. Not a "sound card"
    kinda noise. More physical..if you know what I mean.
    I'm thinking maybe video/graphics card???
    Any hints/pointers/help gratefully received, all.
    (Especially from Lori!)
    Sandy in Scotland
    TIA.

    sandy58, Oct 30, 2007