only this can help out

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by roger_kaal, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. roger_kaal

    roger_kaal Guest

    roger_kaal, Nov 1, 2003

  2. roger_kaal

    znakomi Guest

    Below are the results of the above. So if you're into this sort of
    thing, go for the above.

    PS. line from a Nonpoint song: "Long roads lead to shortest ways".

    From: Mr Ohacha Ifeanyi Boniface B. N

    Date: Yesterday 00:26

    Subject: urgent help!

    ----------

    Iam presently facing a problem with networking.All the

    systems are not seeing each other.the server also is not

    seeing the clients.I must get this problem rectified or

    face loosing my job.Please help me with materials ,

    complete information for successful troubleshooting.

    Thank You in antispection

    znakomi, Nov 2, 2003

  3. roger_kaal

    RDP Guest

    Finally MCSA!!!!

    Hi all!! Just pass 70-216, nasty one !!!
    Proud to be a Croat, proud to have MCSA!!! :))

    RDP, Nov 5, 2003