Only the French would do this...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by paul s, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. paul s

    paul s Guest

    paul s, Jul 28, 2003

  2. paul s

    Osprey Guest

    "paul s" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Name a town after a type of contraceptive. :-D
    > http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

    Funny:-( Not.
    Osprey, Jul 28, 2003

  3. paul s

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

    > Name a town after a type of contraceptive. :-D
    > http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

    I got stuck in there once. Waited a while and slipped out. ;-)
    slumpy, Jul 28, 2003
  4. paul s

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx, Jul 28, 2003
  5. paul s

    paul s Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:40:13 +0100, slumpy wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:
    >
    >> Name a town after a type of contraceptive. :-D http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

    > I got stuck in there once. Waited a while and slipped out. ;-)

    Well those 'French Letters' can be a problem. ;-)
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 28, 2003
  6. Ionizer wrote:

    > "paul s" <> wrote in message
    >> Name a town after a type of contraceptive. :-D
    >> http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

    >> --
    >> Paul S

    > And only the people of Newfoundland would name a town after a sex toy:
    > http://www.explorenewfoundlandandlabrador.com/Bed_&_Breakfasts/dildo_b&b.htm

    And, oh, the accesssories!

    http://dildonf.ags.myareaguide.com/yellow-pages.html

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 28, 2003
  7. paul s

    paul s Guest

    paul s, Jul 28, 2003
  8. paul s

    anthonyberet Guest

    paul s wrote:
    > Name a town after a type of contraceptive. :-D
    > http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

    Out of interest, has every school atlas in the USA got a big "X" in biro
    next to a certain city in Florida?
    -Every school atlas in the UK has...

    Incidentally, do you think the US could send the Statue of Liberty back to
    France now that they are finished with it please?

    bounce.
    anthonyberet
    anthonyberet, Jul 28, 2003
  9. "anthonyberet" <> wrote:

    >paul s wrote:
    >> Name a town after a type of contraceptive. :-D
    >> http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

    >Out of interest, has every school atlas in the USA got a big "X" in biro
    >next to a certain city in Florida?
    >-Every school atlas in the UK has...
    >
    >Incidentally, do you think the US could send the Statue of Liberty back to
    >France now that they are finished with it please?

    "Send Back the Statue of Liberty"
    http://www.sendbackliberty.us/

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 29, 2003
  10. On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:18:44 +0100, While I was using pressure to stop
    the bleeding, "anthonyberet" <> posted:
    ..

    >Incidentally, do you think the US could send the Statue of Liberty back to
    >France now that they are finished with it please?

    EXCELLENT point.
    Bill Schowengerdt, Jul 29, 2003
  11. On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:33:24 GMT, paul s
    <> wrote:

    >Name a town after a type of contraceptive. :-D
    >http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

    And only the US would name two towns Intercourse and Paradise. Of
    course, you need to go through Intercourse to get to Paradise... but
    go too far and you hit Blue Balls.
    a 32 bit process, Jul 30, 2003

    arnaldo de almeaida, Aug 1, 2003