only in the browser when I type y I get z and ...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jburkett, Oct 3, 2007.

  1. jburkett

    jburkett Guest

    Hello,

    I must have accidentally hit something.

    Now only in Firefox, when I type y I get a z and when I type a z I
    get y.

    Also, when I try to type a dash I get ß, and when I hold the caps on
    the dash key I get ?, while
    doing a shift caps on the question mark key gets me _ and without the
    shift a -

    Help I want my online keyboard back!

    Thank zou

    Jeanette

    jburkett, Oct 3, 2007

  2. jburkett <> wrote...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I must have accidentally hit something.
    >
    > Now only in Firefox, when I type y I get a z and when I type a z I
    > get y.
    >
    > Also, when I try to type a dash I get ß, and when I hold the caps on
    > the dash key I get ?, while
    > doing a shift caps on the question mark key gets me _ and without the
    > shift a -
    >
    > Help I want my online keyboard back!
    >
    > Thank zou
    >
    > Jeanette

    looks t' me likes ya' must done hit sump'm.....

    Tembang Sunda, Oct 3, 2007

  3. jburkett

    ded Guest

    http://www.mozilla.org/support/