    those 3 VoIP numbers.

    thanks a lot,
    Vinnie
    robert, Mar 4, 2007

  2. robert

    Jono Guest

    robert wrote:
    > does anyone know if i can find on the market, a phone adapter for:
    >
    > A) 3 accounts VoIP (3 different providers);

    Yes. Easy. Look at the Fritz!Box range.

    > B) 2 accounts fax (through 2 different VoIP providers)

    Not so easy. Fax over IP is not very effective. Very hit & miss. It does
    work on Sipgate, although it is not supported. You would be far
    better off having a couple of fax to email numbers, unless your primary
    objective is to send faxes.

    > C) an answering machine that plays 3 different msgs associated to
    > those 3 VoIP numbers.

    You want an adapter that performs voicemail - or the provider? if the
    latter, pick your providers carefully as not all voicemail is equal. You
    could consider installing a Trixbox - see www.trixbox.org - a PBX in
    essence with very very customizable voicemail.
    Jono, Mar 4, 2007

  3. robert

    Tim Guest

    robert wrote:
    > does anyone know if i can find on the market, a phone adapter for:
    >
    > A) 3 accounts VoIP (3 different providers);
    > B) 2 accounts fax (through 2 different VoIP providers)
    > C) an answering machine that plays 3 different msgs associated to
    > those 3 VoIP numbers.

    To do all that in one box, I think you would need your own install of
    Asterisk.

    Tim
    Tim, Mar 4, 2007