    in C# for a year. Do I need to really purchase some of the online exams? Your
    suggestions please.
    Thnx

    =?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=, Dec 26, 2005

  2. December 26, 2005

    You should probably be good.... I don't believe in practice exams, as they
    cost from $70 - 125 most of the time (for ones that aren't cheats/answers),
    and therefore you could almost take the exam another time if you fail... and
    if you don't fail you just saved that money. Just make sure you know a lot
    about ADO .Net, would be my advice. Hope this helps and good luck! (Let me
    know if you have more questions.)

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer