ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS B4 DVD FIRES

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by amelrob@aol.com, Dec 21, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Christmas day at noon, DVDs and DVD machines will burn all over the
    world, in protest of naming them after DEADLY VENEREAL DISEASE. Are
    you ready to burn yours? There is going to be a great fireball all
    around the globe, and the DVD will be gone forever..

    Only a few says left before the big fires!

    Just dont breathe the smoke, you may die from the fatal Deadly
    Venereal Disease poisoning.

    Be sure to ask for a new VCR and video tapes for Christmas, so you can
    tape the DVD fires from the television news.

    *LETS RID THE WORLD OF DVD THIS CHRISTMAS*

    By the way, I am trying to calculate the amount of heat generated when
    one DVD is set on fire. I need this information so that I can
    calculate the total amount of heat generated by all the DVDs in
    worldwide existance. These figures are needed to prevent the heat
    from melting all the mountain icecaps and flooding the earth. If it
    appears that too much heat will be generated, we may have to implement
    the fires in zones, and each zone will be given an assigned "shift"
    when you can start the fires. Spreading out the fire time periods
    will insure the heat is dissipated over a set period of time, instead
    of occuring all at once. Doing this will prevent excessive heat from
    entering the atmosphere at exactly the same time, and will alleviate
    any possible world wide flood disasters.

    , Dec 21, 2003