    get it to test and fix my C drive?

    Thanks in advance,
    Dwight Johnson

    Dwight Johnson, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Dwight Johnson

    Miggsee Guest

    Why are you running Norton from a CD instead of installing that bloatware?

    Is your email address munged, or do you like SPAM?

    For a better firewall, try ZoneAlarm (free) from
    http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/freeDownload.jsp
    ~or~
    http://tinyurl.com/17a

    Miggsee, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Dwight Johnson

    Billh Guest

    Maybe he is taking the advice of the install screen that says if you are
    installing the software to fix a virus to run it from the cd.

    In any case maybe the cd only version can not read an NTFS volume.

    Billh, Feb 1, 2004