ONLY $30 to pass your exams 4 sure.FULL REFUND guarantee

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by ExamClear, Dec 19, 2008.

  1. ExamClear

    ExamClear Guest

    Using the online virtual MCDST practice engine at ExamClear, no need
    to purchase anything else or attend expensive training, we promise
    that you can pass the MCDST certification exam at the first try , or
    else give you a FULL REFUND.

    List of MCDST Certification Exams
    70-272MCDST Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications
    $30
    70-271MCDST Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a MS Windows XP OS
    $30

    ExamClear Practice Exams are written to the highest standards of
    technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and
    published authors for development.

    We are committed to the process of vendor and third party approvals.
    We believe IT professionals and executives alike deserve the
    confidence of quality coverage these authorizations provide.

    If you prepare for the exams using our ExamClear testing engine, we
    guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the
    exam on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND!

    ExamClear, Dec 19, 2008