    and try to look for any possible contact info on her. I'd really like to
    find her again and have tried everything I can think of. Does anyone know
    of such a website that would be good to try? Thanks!
    Kyle :o\), Jun 27, 2007

  2. Kyle :o\)

    pcbutts1 Guest

    The county tax assessor website.

    pcbutts1, Jun 27, 2007

  3. Kyle :o\)

    Guest

    "Kyle :eek:\)" <> wrote:

    >Is there a way I can search online for the previous owner of the home using
    >the address? Something like real estate transactions? I know that most of
    >those things are kept on file by courthouses and such - but I don't know
    >that I'll be back in that city anytime soon to go to that city's courthouse
    >and try to look for any possible contact info on her. I'd really like to
    >find her again and have tried everything I can think of. Does anyone know
    >of such a website that would be good to try? Thanks!

    Go to the post office and pay $1.00 U.S. for the previous owners new
    address. assuming they left a change of address.

    I had to find a previous owner (name and address) and that's how I did
    it (pre internet).

    --
    Coked-up driver leads police on a chase through a corn field,
    puts aliens to shame (w/greatest crop circle picture ever)