online user gallery and forums

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Photosnapper, Apr 25, 2004.

  1. Photosnapper

    Photosnapper Guest

    Hello

    I wanted to make you aware of a site which members can upload their photos
    to the gallery for critiquing and also use our community forum to ask
    questions or seek advice on many topics.

    I offer free accounts to anyone that would like to join. The site is UK
    based but is pitched at a global market and we welcome anyone from around
    the world.

    We also run competitions and workshops so there is plenty to do and be
    involved in.If you enjoy your photography and like to share and learn at the
    same time then the site will benefit you no end. I am a firm believer that
    members make sites successful and therefore encourage our members to have
    their say on the future of the site.

    In addition I hope to introduce the ability for members to also sell their
    work via the site shop/cart but this will happen at a later date.

    Thanks for your time and I hope you come by and see what we are about - You
    have nothing to lose!

    Stuart

    http://www.photosnapper.com

    Need hosting?