    MCSE course over 5 years ago but never took the certs. This year i would
    like to take the exams. I need a good place where I can study some courses.
    Thank you
    guillermo622, Dec 2, 2008

  2. guillermo622

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    I would start here:

    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Dec 2, 2008

  3. guillermo622

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3VpbGxlcm1vNjIy?= <> prattled ceaselessly
    in news::

    > Does anybody know where i can find some good online training? I took
    > the MCSE course over 5 years ago but never took the certs. This year
    > i would like to take the exams. I need a good place where I can study
    > some courses. Thank you

    I would skip online courses, setup a lab at home and get a couple books per
    exam. Cheaper and you learn more.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Dec 4, 2008
  4. Well I will not skip any online causes if they are free :) or affordable.
    However I will practice based on the video trainings.

    I really like to have books in addition to Video training.

    --
    Regards
    Regunathan Umapathy BSc, A+, MCP

    Umapathy (உமாபதி), Dec 10, 2008