    told me about you; I tried your online Training Tools for my Microsoft
    exam and was able to get a 91 result in Exam. I own thanks to
    www.BeITCertified.com
    farwan, May 9, 2009

  2. Farwan, Bushra, or whatever your name is:
    I bet the only friend you have is yourself. (And if anyone knows what you
    are doing, that's the way it should be.)

    It is obvious that you have multiple personalities as you post under
    multiple names.
    Perhaps you should go to a mental hospital where you belong - there are
    medicines available that will help your condition.

    You have destroyed whatever creditability you had (if any) with these
    postings that you got a 91 or a 99. Obviously, you don't know what the hell
    you are talking about, as the exam scores are based on 1000 (more or less),
    not 100.

    I bet that all you do is take people's money and give them nothing in return.
    Could you please stop posting your lame advertisements in these newsgroups.
    You are destroying what was once a great tool.

    If you want to actually help people get certified, just answer people's
    questions and lead them to materials that they can study on their own --
    without charging them anything (like I try to do).

    If all you are after is money, try to find some legitimate form of work --
    you'll sleep better at night and perhaps some of your multiple personality
    disorder will disappear.

    Note to anyone thinking about hiring this idiot to help you in your exams:
    remember that he knows so little about the exams that he thinks 91 is a great
    score.
    That should tell you that you should avoid what he peddles at all costs.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, May 10, 2009

  3. "LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
    > Farwan, Bushra, or whatever your name is:

    Larry.. they're spam accounts for BeItCertified.com. They're unmonitored.
    I'm trying desperately to get Microsoft to block/filter this content,
    unfortunately, the posts are coming directly from Google Groups, and Google,
    for whatever reason, has chosen not to delete these accounts, even though
    they're engaging in obvious violations of Google's Terms Of Service. This
    has been going on for several months now. I filed my original complaint with
    on Feb 24th.

    It may be that it takes additional complaints to Google -- so feel free to
    complain to Google, perhaps more will be better.

    The two gmail accounts that are involved in this particular effort are:

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 10, 2009
  4. farwan

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> did cause the electrons
    to come together and form the following words:

    > Farwan, Bushra, or whatever your name is:
    > I bet the only friend you have is yourself. (And if anyone knows what
    > you are doing, that's the way it should be.)

    In addition, if you must reply to spam, please do not REPEAT the spam,
    which only servers to keep the spammer's message alive even though the
    original post may have been cancelled.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL