    curious how other people are preparing for the exam. i have evaluation
    software i intend to practice with at home but we're not using 2003 at work
    yet, so i want to check out some additional study/training options.
    SWE, Nov 24, 2003

  2. SWE

    Victor A. Guest

    I'm not sure about the online class, but I know of several people who went
    to stellacom boot camp and all failed the second test.

    Victor A., Nov 24, 2003

  3. SWE

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i used CBT Nuggets for exam 292 and found it to be quite good..

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 24, 2003
  4. SWE

    pheonix1t Guest

    SWE wrote:

    > has anybody successfully used online training courses to upgrade your mcse
    > 2000 to mcse 2003? i'll probably buy a book for 292 and 296 but i was
    > curious how other people are preparing for the exam. i have evaluation
    > software i intend to practice with at home but we're not using 2003 at work
    > yet, so i want to check out some additional study/training options.

    i've used mindleaders. I passed all the tests. The cbt nuggets are
    nice too...i've seen those. Transcenders are big as well...seen those
    too. But mindleaders had the best bang for the buck.
    www.mindleaders.com

    ps. it's less expensive to get it from a reseller. A lot of the better
    ISP's have it. Look around in your area.
    pheonix1t, Nov 24, 2003
  5. SWE

    Eric Snyder Guest

    TCM.com has been a Mindleaders partner/re-seller for several years.
    We now offer over 1500 courses, all eligible for CEUs (Continuing
    Education Units) certification.

    Check us out at: http://www.tcm.com/mindleaders/

    Courses are on-line, available 24/7. Self-study is a profitable way
    to pass holiday time if you get too bored!

    Eric Snyder
    Pres/CEO
    TCM.com, Inc.
    http://www.tcm.com/