    to be MCSD.NET, I know there's a lot material for the rest
    of the exams but anyone knows anything about online
    material about the 70-300 that can be seriously useful?

    70-300, Nov 1, 2003

  2. 70-300

    Les Guest

    Help

    MS
    >Press) so I need to study from the Web, it is my last

    exam

    Les, Nov 2, 2003

  3. 70-300

    Danny Guest

    Try this:
    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-300skills.htm

    Danny, Nov 2, 2003
  4. 70-300

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Why can't you do the research yourself, like every one does?

    There is massive amounts of content related to the topics covered on
    to 70-300 on the web (as well as books).

    Do some research, 'you' will certainly learn more that way.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2003
  5. 70-300

    70-300 Guest

    Uff! Thanks dude!!