    anasonic Guest

    Are there any programs out there that can go through wizards to create an
    online store??
    anasonic, Oct 1, 2003

  2. "anasonic" <> wrote in message
    news:bFEeb.269$9l5.210@pd7tw2no...
    > Are there any programs out there that can go through wizards to create an
    > online store??

    use AOL
    yellow submarine, Oct 1, 2003

  3. anasonic

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:02:47 GMT, anasonic wrote:

    >Are there any programs out there that can go through wizards to create an
    >online store??

    Lots. Look for a hosting site offering secure shopping cart as part of a
    package.

    Me
    why?, Oct 1, 2003
  4. anasonic

    Mr. Smiley Guest

    anasonic wrote:
    > Are there any programs out there that can go through wizards to
    > create an online store??

    I haven't tried it, but checkout this site:
    http://www.monstercommerce.com/?source=adwords&GTSE=goog&GTKW=web ecommerc
    e%20design
    Online stores are built by scripting languages, your ISP has to have script
    support and like he said sometimes their own packages. See cgi scripting and
    web design stuff on my website if your the doit yourself type.

    --
    the abominable toner

    http://www.hal-pc.org/~toner27/
    Mr. Smiley, Oct 3, 2003