    one that is easy to navigate (for elderly family members) and will be
    around for a while.

    Thanks for any recommendations.

    whodat, Jul 11, 2007

  2. whodat

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    whodat <> writes:

    > Just looking for one that is easy to navigate (for elderly family
    > members) and will be around for a while.

    Mine fits both of your requirements:

    http://ourdoings.com/

    I started it in 2004 because existing photo-sharing sites didn't work
    the way I wanted. Easy navigation for elderly family members was one of
    my core requirements. It will be around until there's another site that
    I think is in all ways better, at which point I will give all my users
    a year or so to migrate.

    It's like Club Photo in being a place to share family photos rather than
    a social networking site for photography enthusiasts. It's also like
    Club Photo in that you can order prints. It's different in other ways,
    and I think you'll like it.

    Bruce Lewis, Jul 12, 2007

  3. whodat

    Bobo Cruz Guest

    Bruce Lewis <> wrote in news:nm9lkdm5m32.fsf@mint-
    square.mit.edu:

    > whodat <> writes:
    >
    >> Just looking for one that is easy to navigate (for elderly family
    >> members) and will be around for a while.

    > Mine fits both of your requirements:
    >
    > http://ourdoings.com/

    Thanks Bruce. I'll give it a look and more importantly give family members
    the link and see what they think.

    Once again, thanks for the suggestion.

    Bobo Cruz, Jul 12, 2007