online proofing and shopping cart for photographers

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by melooking4you@gmail.com, Jan 21, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Online proofing made easy

    Online proofing has in recent years become expensive and complicated.
    iProof is the proofing and image sales solution for any professional
    photographer.

    With bulk upload and a variety of payment options, iProof simplifies
    your online proofing and lets you keep all of your profits. There are
    no service fees or fees to post your images. You own the system so
    there are no limits for time or quantity of images posted.

    Here's a few reasons to consider making iProof your image sales
    solution

    Customize- Modify the colors and look of your shopping cart and blend
    it perfectly to your website
    Control- Set product offerings and prices for all or individual
    clients
    Security- Password protect your galleries, watermark your images, and
    securely accept online payments
    Public image galleries- sell your images to anyone
    Fully brandable- our name is nowhere to be seen
    Fast intuitive control panel- easy to use
    Full setup included- We do it all for you and provide fanatical
    support assistance
    6 months free hosting- Start selling today!

    No FEES or commissions! Ever!

    To learn more about iProof, please visit our website www.iProofOnline.com

    Best Regards,

    Devin Lamb
    iProofOnline.com
    415.599.4939

    Be sure to visit our blog for for great new year specials-
    http://iproofonline.com/wordpress/
    , Jan 21, 2008