    nuts for anything but 4x6 "standard" prints... I mean,
    almost $2.00 for TWO different $0.39 wallet size prints??

    What services are you folks using?

    Philip Bailey, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Philip Bailey

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Philip Bailey wrote:

    > Until recently, I'd been using Winkflask for ordering
    > online prints, but their "shipping" prices have gotten
    > nuts for anything but 4x6 "standard" prints... I mean,
    > almost $2.00 for TWO different $0.39 wallet size prints??
    >
    > What services are you folks using?

    I use YorkPhoto, nothing to do with price, winkflash were a straight 99c
    postage when I last used them.
    Problems I had, uploading would be very unreliable and fail after
    uploading x number of prints. To make things worse, even those that
    supposedly were uploaded weren't. This is a shame because winkflash
    print the filename on the back of the print which I liked. York is same
    quality as are most of the others I've tried.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Jan 19, 2007